• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

FE Facebook Leads

NMC has 20 state min.
20 sec buffer for wrong #
$40.00 per lead - maybe get to 35.00 with more states
min purchase 25 (They will send 5 per day if needed)
Turnaround time only a few days

Are there any keys to the "target audience" on facebook for FE leads that can be shared ?

Of course choosing the usual criteria used in DM and TM is not hard to figure out. Facebook allows for more detailed targeting, like to certain groups and so forth I believe last time I looked. Not sure that is necessary ?

It seems ad copy and key words used shouldn't be too hard since most agents have experience there. I could be wrong though.

What does Bot mean?

It's the latest thing! If people message you on Facebook, it can start a conversion with them and lead them down a path you want them to go. Only seniors I see using them are the ones with a strong online presence. (influencers) ManyChat and Chatfuel are the two dominate platforms.

It's the latest thing! If people message you on Facebook, it can start a conversion with them and lead them down a path you want them to go. Only seniors I see using them are the ones with a strong online presence. (influencers) ManyChat and Chatfuel are the two dominate platforms.

You can also drop ads straight into their messenger box now. I haven’t tried it yet, but seems like a pretty cool idea. I’d also think seniors would be the least likely to see that as invasive. But they’d also be the least likely to see it at all, so I guess it all evens out.

Though I think you pay for impressione, so if they don’t see it you wouldn’t get charged.

Back