• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

FE Facebook Leads

Does anyone know of a $300 one-time FB FEX lead special going on? I was going to pull the trigger and try it finally, but it looks like Thad's website is down.

This site can’t be reached
asfalismarketing.com took too long to respond.

I believe Telemarketing leads have good response. These are exclusive and affordable as compared to facebook and DM leads and people pickup the phone because they already know agent will be calling them

The problem with telemarketing leads is lack of data. Most don't have landlines or on the DNC list. They are usually less expensive. However people do not answer the phone because they are expecting your call. That is BS. A person in my area probably received 5+ calls daily so most are not in a welcoming mood after being bombarded with calls.

I believe Telemarketing leads have good response. These are exclusive and affordable as compared to facebook and DM leads and people pickup the phone because they already know agent will be calling them

They may be more likely to talk to you, but that doesn't meant that they have any real interest. The reason TM leads have a bad rep is because it's so easy for a senior to say "yeah sure call me back" just to get someone off the phone. A DM card requires some initiative on the customer's part, as does a FB lead. At least you can point back to a decisive moment when they took an action that warranted you visiting their house, whereas the whole TM appt setting process is passive for the customer.

Oh, thanks. No idea that there was a new link or the price had changed.

I think the price changed because now every IMO/Agency is ordering leads from Thad and then reselling the leads to their agents at a mark up. When Thad first started this here back in June 2018, we lowly agents could buy direct at what amounts to a wholesale price. Now you have to be an IMO/reseller to get wholesale. At $20/FB lead I'd rather pay an extra $7 to $12 per lead and get Direct Mail. The "all you can get for $300" was awesome because your cost per lead would be between $7 and $13.

Maybe you could sign up to be a reseller and just order for yourself? Maybe Thad will come along to let us know.

As far as telemarketed leads go, you have to keep the price very low. I know we have an agent in our IMO who recently set up a TM operation in the Philippines and he sells leads to us at a decent price (can't recall what it is as I myself have not used them). We have had feedback from other agents who have had quite a bit of success with them by door knocking them. @MedicareMillionair advocates hiring your own offshore telemarketer. I think that ultimately that would be the most cost effective way to go if you are looking for an alternative to direct mail.

Back