• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

FE Facebook Leads

IF you are wondering about buying Face Book Final Expense leads, here's my most recent experience. Be prepared to be extremely frustrated! I never seen soo many assholes fill something out and have no clue what it was they filled out. Some think it's a survey, some have no clue why they did it. Suffice it to say if you plan on door knocking those leads, they will burn you out. Out of 20 expect no more than 3 to 4 to be a possible sale. Of those 3 to 4 1 will find a way to wiggle out. I had one lady fill out all the paper work on a Monday, only to never hear from hear again. She had to get her bank account number; but, no matter what I did she decided she didin;t want to be reached anymore. One guy I sent several emails to, called him several times, text him a couple of times. He has left the planet. If you plan on calling them on the phone-expect about 98% of them to NOT pick up the phone. I have called them when they won't answer; only, to drive to their house, and THERE they were. To me the leads are just way too hard to earn a living from. They are not the answer. The only reason I did it was because the leads were only $5.00 each. But when you have 20 out of 20 who either won't answer the door, the phone, or who say they ain't interested that's enough for me to say. Face book final expense leads AIN'T the answer!

IF you are wondering about buying Face Book Final Expense leads, here's my most recent experience. Be prepared to be extremely frustrated! I never seen soo many assholes fill something out and have no clue what it was they filled out. Some think it's a survey, some have no clue why they did it. Suffice it to say if you plan on door knocking those leads, they will burn you out. Out of 20 expect no more than 3 to 4 to be a possible sale. Of those 3 to 4 1 will find a way to wiggle out. I had one lady fill out all the paper work on a Monday, only to never hear from hear again. She had to get her bank account number; but, no matter what I did she decided she didin;t want to be reached anymore. One guy I sent several emails to, called him several times, text him a couple of times. He has left the planet. If you plan on calling them on the phone-expect about 98% of them to NOT pick up the phone. I have called them when they won't answer; only, to drive to their house, and THERE they were. To me the leads are just way too hard to earn a living from. They are not the answer. The only reason I did it was because the leads were only $5.00 each. But when you have 20 out of 20 who either won't answer the door, the phone, or who say they ain't interested that's enough for me to say. Face book final expense leads AIN'T the answer!

Are you door knocking these leads? Would like to see you respond. There seems to be a common thread regarding this type of lead.

Really sounds like a training deficiency there. If the client didn’t give you their bank information it’s because they didn’t trust you to give it to them. Maybe once every six months someone can’t legitimately find it and you take that person to the bank to get it. Fb Leads are not the end-all be-all but they are the best quality filler we have on the market right now.

Maybe once every six months someone can’t legitimately find it and you take that person to the bank to get it.

They also can call. Most smaller institutions will after several security questions provide account info over the phone... to the account holder.

And Yes, I agree. There does seem to need to be some training here.

Ed, just a suggestion. You may wan to have someone follow you for the day. Often in this business we take our frustrations in the field with us and don't even realize it... but it will manifest itself in the way we come across to the prospect. If not addressed, it can lead to linger poor habits that will hobble your sales ability.

We often require a check up from the neck up, but sometimes you need a second set of eyes to see how far off script we have become.

Just a thought. :)

I’m fairly certain I did a training on this either on one of my agency calls or it’s on my list of things to do for youtube.

Person doesn’t have a check?
Bank statement?
Direct Deposit letter from the bank?
Online banking?
Some of the banks give out a laminated card with the clients information (citizens, pffcu)
Call tge Banks national call center
Call the local Branch and ask for someone the client knows
Go to bank

If they won't answer the phone, you knock on their door. If they won't answer your e-mail, you knock on their door. If they won't answer the door........................This guy sells Sons of Norway.:yes:

Or.............

Back