:twitchy:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Leaning toward...

Grow. Protect. Preserve.

Grow= Annuties
Protect=Insurance
Preserve=LTC/Life

Last edited:
With a name like crimsontideagent you should come up with a snappy tag line like "Funnel money to your favorite recruit using one of my tax deferred investment vehicles" or "pay for 22inch rims with pretax dollars".

With a name like crimsontideagent you should come up with a snappy tag line like "Funnel money to your favorite recruit using one of my tax deferred investment vehicles" or "pay for 22inch rims with pretax dollars".

Bitter?

LOL - Seriously, one of the funniest replies I've read!!!

:laugh: Bravo

Not a bit, little Nicky has y'all rolling. Very impressive.

Yep he does for sure -- I have a meeting with two players parents coming up for insurance against career ending injuries. Should be fun.
Another one popped into my mind just now... Thoughts?

Risk Free Retirement Planning
Risk Free Retirement Solutions
Risk Free Financial Solutions

Last edited:
Yep he does for sure -- I have a meeting with two players parents coming up for insurance against career ending injuries. Should be fun.
Another one popped into my mind just now... Thoughts?

Risk Free Retirement Planning
Risk Free Retirement Solutions

I played baseball at Tennessee and write a fair amount of disability income for HS prospects going to college and MLB and NFL players. I do a lot more quoting than selling because of the cost but it is fun and I enjoy it.

I played baseball at Tennessee and write a fair amount of disability income for HS prospects going to college and MLB and NFL players. I do a lot more quoting than selling because of the cost but it is fun and I enjoy it.

What years? I played baseball at Tennessee Tech and we always played UT 2 or 3 times a year. That's cool stuff!

What you think about those last two titles I threw out...?

What years? I played baseball at Tennessee Tech and we always played UT 2 or 3 times a year. That's cool stuff!

What you think about those last two titles I threw out...?

2000 and 2001. TTU had a good team when I was there, Bubbie Buzachero was a great starting pitcher that gave us a game every time we played.

Both titles will work but I just keep things simple as I am the President of my agency. People like doing business with the boss, specifically small business owners.

Back