Great Title...?

I do not have a title on my business card. Where the title would be, I have my email address in italics.

I also list the services I provide:

Auto | Commerical | Education Funding | Home | Life | Retirement planning
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Do the HS propsects going to college qualify for DI since they don't currently have an income? Do you write all sports or just baseball, football etc.

I used to work as a play-by-play announcer for NCAA Div. I football and basketball and Minor League Baseball. So this would be a natural market for me as well. Thinking this through, there are hundreds of high school athletes in my area who will be going to college next fall on athletic scholarships -- I live in suburban Chicago.

This is the second time in two days I have asked a follow-up question to one of your posts about target markets. Would you have a problem if I called and picked your brain a bit?

Players drafted in the first 7 rounds or prospects ranked to go that high who fall due to pre draft demands can purchase DI up to their slot if they choose to attend college.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Feel free to call or email... Booked through Friday but you can call anytime after that.

Last edited:
Some lawyer will bend you over for using the words "risk free" and your E&O will have already washed your hands of you.

Are you still securities licensed? I can't see how you'd ever get "risk free" past any compliance department.

NO NO NO securities. Lol

How are ya?

Back