Great Title...?

2000 and 2001. TTU had a good team when I was there, Bubbie Buzachero was a great starting pitcher that gave us a game every time we played.

Both titles will work but I just keep things simple as I am the President of my agency. People like doing business with the boss, specifically small business owners.

Cool - I was about 7 years before you but my cousin played with Bubbie. Cool... You still in TN?

Anyway, should have clarified, these are for company tag line not really "My" title...

No, I am from CA and went to UT out of Junior College. I was only there for 3 years total before moving back to Northern CA. I go back for at least one football game a year.

I would go with Risk Free Retirement Planning

No, I am from CA and went to UT out of Junior College. I was only there for 3 years total before moving back to Northern CA. I go back for at least one football game a year.

I would go with Risk Free Retirement Planning

I like the Risk Free but I may change Retirement to Financial because we do more than Retirement - banking, disability, ltc

Thanks for feedback

I like the Risk Free but I may change Retirement to Financial because we do more than Retirement - banking, disability, ltc. Thanks for feedback

I would personally stay completely away from the use of "financial planning". I think that term is overused and is not direct enough.

Careful with the wording "risk free." There's always some form of risk. The only risk may be the insurance company going bankrupt... buy hey, it's happened. Then again, that's what E&O is for, so maybe the extra business generated by saying "risk free" would be worth it after all. Hmm...

Anyone who seriously believes anything is risk free should have their license pulled. Okay, maybe I'm overly sensitive to this, but there really is no such thing and the risk is always larger than the insurance company going bankrupt, which is a valid risk.

Capital preservation I understand. True capital preservation comes at opportunity risk. It comes at inflation risk. It comes at the fact you could easily outlive your retirement nestegg.

Explain how it is risk free?????

Dan

Last edited:
Point taken on the risk free. There is always some risk at some level but risk free I speak of is not losing 30-40% in the market the past 5 years.

But to your point - I hesitate to print "risk free"

Point taken on the risk free. There is always some risk at some level but risk free I speak of is not losing 30-40% in the market the past 5 years.

But to your point - I hesitate to print "risk free"

Some lawyer will bend you over for using the words "risk free" and your E&O will have already washed your hands of you.

Are you still securities licensed? I can't see how you'd ever get "risk free" past any compliance department.

Some lawyer will bend you over for using the words "risk free" and your E&O will have already washed your hands of you.

Are you still securities licensed? I can't see how you'd ever get "risk free" past any compliance department.

That would not fly past a compliance officer. Now the words "low risk" might work or a title like "Risk Averse Financial Strategies or Guidance".

Last edited:
I do not have a title on my business card. Where the title would be, I have my email address in italics.

I also list the services I provide:

Auto | Commerical | Education Funding | Home | Life | Retirement planning
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I played baseball at Tennessee and write a fair amount of disability income for HS prospects going to college and MLB and NFL players. I do a lot more quoting than selling because of the cost but it is fun and I enjoy it.

Do the HS propsects going to college qualify for DI since they don't currently have an income? Do you write all sports or just baseball, football etc.

I used to work as a play-by-play announcer for NCAA Div. I football and basketball and Minor League Baseball. So this would be a natural market for me as well. Thinking this through, there are hundreds of high school athletes in my area who will be going to college next fall on athletic scholarships -- I live in suburban Chicago.

This is the second time in two days I have asked a follow-up question to one of your posts about target markets. Would you have a problem if I called and picked your brain a bit?

Last edited:
Back