Has anyone tried texting DM leads that won’t answer the phone/door?

How can you get sued for texting someone? That is one of the stupidest thing I’ve heard on this forum.

Well shut the damn door!! Somebody call the sheriff!!:arghh:

I get marketing texts everyday and I haven't opted in for them.
I get the same marketing text each day and I didn't opt in for it either. But when you compare that to the 30-40 marketing calls I get per day, it is not too bad. People will always break the rules, but the SMS thing is not used as much as the phone.

I get the same marketing text each day and I didn't opt in for it either. But when you compare that to the 30-40 marketing calls I get per day, it is not too bad. People will always break the rules, but the SMS thing is not used as much as the phone.

I probably get more marketing calls than texts. But I get plenty of both.

Mine is always saying I qualified for a $1,000 loan! At least I know if things go bad, I always have $1,000 I can get LOL!

I imagine the text amount will continue to increase each year with more people having cell phones. Never know...

Mine is always saying I qualified for a $1,000 loan! At least I know if things go bad, I always have $1,000 I can get LOL!

I imagine the text amount will continue to increase each year with more people having cell phones. Never know...

Well you missed the boat somewhere there Ben, my calls are always say I qualify for. a $500,000 loan.

Back