Has anyone tried texting DM leads that won’t answer the phone/door?

If your going to text them might as well make it so they engage.... something simple like... “I’ve been trying to get back
In touch with you. Is this still (prospects name)?” Then wait for a response.... I’ve never done it but it seems like you could receive a couple of texts back.... idk tho...

Also, I use The delivery slips when door knocking. I set appointments from people calling me off them all the time. If I can’t get ahold of them on the phone I DK them. If I can’t get ahold of them knocking I leave a delivery notice and if they don’t call me
Back I’ll just keep them in the call pile.

If your going to text them might as well make it so they engage.... something simple like... “I’ve been trying to get back
In touch with you. Is this still (prospects name)?” Then wait for a response.... I’ve never done it but it seems like you could receive a couple of texts back.... idk tho...

Also, I use The delivery slips when door knocking. I set appointments from people calling me off them all the time. If I can’t get ahold of them on the phone I DK them. If I can’t get ahold of them knocking I leave a delivery notice and if they don’t call me
Back I’ll just keep them in the call pile.

While I wouldn't necessarily text that, you are on the right track. I'm not sure what I would text a FE prospect, but when I text P&C prospects I get right to the point and try to ask a question to get a response.

While I wouldn't necessarily text that, you are on the right track. I'm not sure what I would text a FE prospect, but when I text P&C prospects I get right to the point and try to ask a question to get a response.
I’ve texted a picture of the card to people when they decide that they “never filled nothin out” ... but I’ve never gotten a good response from that :)

I’ve texted a picture of the card to people when they decide that they “never filled nothin out” ... but I’ve never gotten a good response from that :)

What Bob said. Generally telling someone they are wrong is counter productive, particularly when you are trying to sell something. It doesn't matter how wrong they are, they still don't want to hear it.

That`s when you say, "Oh I`m sorry that wasn`t your name, your address, your phone number, or your signature... but while I`m here, let me show you a few things."

Maybe the thought the card was for the toaster drawing.:err:

That`s when you say, "Oh I`m sorry that wasn`t your name, your address, your phone number, or your signature... but while I`m here, let me show you a few things."

Prize Patrol!:twitchy:

And finish the text asking why the door is locked.

Back