I Thought I Had Seen Everything

This was by far my worst. Yup..still on the books ;)

I would've thought you would've topped that by now. I forgot...did you step in anything, or were you able to dance through that mess?:err:

Speaking of dancing...can you picture Petey break dancing and spinning on that floor? Yuck!:twitchy:

I would've thought you would've topped that by now. I forgot...did you step in anything, or were you able to dance through that mess?:err: Speaking of dancing...can you picture Petey break dancing and spinning on that floor? Yuck!:twitchy:

It was smushed in the carpet over every square inch...nasty. I did the foot shuffle through the grass the entire 59 feet back to the car...I was all good

I thought maybe you got the shits in an appointment until I read the following posts...:twitchy:

Aww, c'mon guys, those stories are nothin' compared to the house I went into in Southern Iowa where there were big fat naked guys sitting in a dark living room on dirty mattresses snorting cocaine...got the hell out real fast and didn't leave my card!

Aww, c'mon guys, those stories are nothin' compared to the house I went into in Southern Iowa where there were big fat naked guys sitting in a dark living room on dirty mattresses snorting cocaine...got the hell out real fast and didn't leave my card!

He could've atleast offered you a bump.

I've never seen a fat guy doing cocaine.....

Back