I Thought I Had Seen Everything

Great pic Gooner!

I like the cleaning supplies on the end table in the background. Do you think those were just for decoration? I would just run a quick vacuum over that carpet and it will be good as new.

I was going to take offense at first, but I have seen the Iowa State Fair patrons.

They have deep fried butter on a stick for cryin' out loud.

I thought I'd tried everything you could deep fry growing up in Rural Indiana but this is one that I'd just have to say no too.

Unless it was battered, of course, but the grease would never come out after the first bite and a trip to the ER for 3rd degree burns of the mouth.

Just sayin'...

:yes:

I had a guy in SE Tennessee who had several reptiles in his home, the largest of which was a python about 4-6 inches diameter.

He warned me about it before I started taking his app. I told him I'd be the first one out the door if it appeared.

Another client a few years earlier didn't buy anything but she did show me a huge lizard of some sort in her bathtub (a jila monster?). She had the bathtub floor covered with an inch of gravel and toys for the lizard to play with. She said his name was Larry, but learned later that Larry was a female.

Life is full of surprises!

I had a guy in SE Tennessee who had several reptiles in his home, the largest of which was a python about 4-6 inches diameter.

He warned me about it before I started taking his app. I told him I'd be the first one out the door if it appeared.

Another client a few years earlier didn't buy anything but she did show me a huge lizard of some sort in her bathtub (a jila monster?). She had the bathtub floor covered with an inch of gravel and toys for the lizard to play with. She said his name was Larry, but learned later that Larry was a female.

Life is full of surprises!

Wonder where she bathed...maybe she didn't. We are talking FE.:laugh:

I thought I'd tried everything you could deep fry growing up in Rural Indiana but this is one that I'd just have to say no too.

Unless it was battered, of course, but the grease would never come out after the first bite and a trip to the ER for 3rd degree burns of the mouth.

Just sayin'...

:yes:

Oreos, Twinkies, Snickers bars, bacon, we'll deep fry anything. They sell t-shirts that say "I went to the Iowa State Fair and all I got was type 2 diabetes."

http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/17-heart-stopping-foods-at-the-iowa-state-fair#.uqad3mx8L

Back