• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Is West Virginia a good state for med supp

A good friend who grew up in WV says it is a great place to sell dental insurance to the folks who still have a few teeth left.

Really..clueless..

Clueless? Why? Because of the teeth joke? Well, my family is from the hills of WV, PA, and MD. They always laughed at this old joke:
“How do you know the toothbrush was invented in West Virginia?
Because - if it came from anywhere else it’d be called a TEETHbrush!”
:D:D:D:D

Every once in a while I happen on a thread that lacks continuity and makes no sense. Often it is because one or more participants are on my ever growing ignore list.

So I show the hidden posts and then remember why they were put on ignore in the first place.

If the clueless comment is meant for me that's awesome. That's great u r calling me clueless. Taking advice from people that never market in that state is clueless. Or who only sell off referals. Half of you guys on here just send each other messages all day. I wonder what you do all day . I run a call center and do medd supp replacements all year round. I love this forum , people that write 3 to 4 apps a month giving advice to people.

Looking forward to the negative responses .

Back