• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Is West Virginia a good state for med supp

Every once in a while I happen on a thread that lacks continuity and makes no sense. Often it is because one or more participants are on my ever growing ignore list.

So I show the hidden posts and then remember why they were put on ignore in the first place.
So I'm back on your list? :err:

Every once in a while I happen on a thread that lacks continuity and makes no sense. Often it is because one or more participants are on my ever growing ignore list.

So I show the hidden posts and then remember why they were put on ignore in the first place.

The ignore button is quite glorious.

People knock West Virginny, but we should all be so lucky to live in a place as beautiful as that. Almost heaven, West Virginia!:cool:

Exactly...if I made a simliar, condescending comment about their heritage, race, sexual orientation, religion hopefully i would be called out...WV is a beautiful state..with warm caring people...

Exactly...if I made a simliar, condescending comment about their heritage, race, sexual orientation, religion hopefully i would be called...WV is a beautiful state..with warm caring people...

Umm.. take a chill pill...

Insulting someone's sexual orientation or race is nothing like teasingly saying people from WV have bad teeth.

Don't be a douche.

Umm.. take a chill pill...

Insulting someone's sexual orientation or race is nothing like teasingly saying people from WV have bad teeth.

Don't be a douche.
Really ...Look in the mirror..you are stereotyping..of course some people in WV have bad teeth..some people in Traverse City are gay...not all people in WV have bad teeth not all people in Traverse City are gay..
You really don't get but hey I understand...

Why don't you drive to Detroit and teasingly make fun of the first black person about their race.

Back