Replacing Policies

It's future money in the bank, move em' in a year or two if it makes sense for the client (and it likely will) and you'll get paid then. You can take me to lunch with your earnings.:biggrin:

Great Point, When I first started UHC paid commission changing people from F to N in NY then they stopped, I found out when I didn't get paid on husband & wife and a refuel they gave me

after a year her daughter called me her daughters husb is a doctor and they had some seniors that had issues with plan's and have been a referral source ever since

Underwritten business is the best business, once you have become comfortable in the underwriting process. Typically They already know how Medicare works the premiums are higher and You typically dont have to wait to get paid , and very few get replaced .

Someone wrote in the post.... no commish going to a sister company. I think this true for the most part. I did change a Gerber to Mutual and got paid .

Underwritten business is the best business, once you have become comfortable in the underwriting process. Typically They already know how Medicare works the premiums are higher and You typically dont have to wait to get paid , and very few get replaced .

Someone wrote in the post.... no commish going to a sister company. I think this true for the most part. I did change a Gerber to Mutual and got paid .
But the aren't sister companies. :nah:

MOFO is the TPA for Gerber's Med Supp. :yes:

Shameless plug

I just want to belong so badly :cry: *
adult-s-fat-pimp-daddy-costume.jpg

Back