UHL May Be Getting Their Act Together

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
I took two apps with UHL last Wednesday and submitted them both late that evening. Thursday I get two emails stating they were in process. Friday comes and two more emails stating they were both approved and the policies are in the mail. Checked the website Friday evening and the one that went effective right away even made it through the commissions department.

Others may disagree but I believe that UHL has the best overall product line of all the top tier FE carriers. If I had to pick a single company to do all my business with it would be them. That said I have had a serious love - hate relationship with them.

I sure hope this is a sign of things to come with them.

I believe that UHL has the best overall product line of all the top tier FE carriers.
I never knew they were a "Top Tier" carrier but any improvement is welcome. I've always wanted to like them.

I took two apps with UHL last Wednesday and submitted them both late that evening. Thursday I get two emails stating they were in process. Friday comes and two more emails stating they were both approved and the policies are in the mail. Checked the website Friday evening and the one that went effective right away even made it through the commissions department.

Others may disagree but I believe that UHL has the best overall product line of all the top tier FE carriers. If I had to pick a single company to do all my business with it would be them. That said I have had a serious love - hate relationship with them.

I sure hope this is a sign of things to come with them.

Not sure I would agree with your assessment but after telling me that my app would approved graded becasue of a medication, they changed their mind and issued it Premier after I told them the drug was being taken off-label . Apparently any type of circulatory drug is going to be a KO for immediate coverage.

Not sure I would agree with your assessment but after telling me that my app would approved graded becasue of a medication, they changed their mind and issued it Premier after I told them the drug was being taken off-label . Apparently any type of circulatory drug is going to be a KO for immediate coverage.

Forgive me I'm still a rookie what is off label

Forgive me I'm still a rookie what is off label
That is when a medication is used for something other than it was designed for. In this case, the medication was Trental. It's label use is for circularity problems, especially in the legs. No one really know how it works but it slightly bends the red blood cells and radiation oncologists have found that it helps soften radiation scar tissue in the throat so they are prescribing it for that purpose even though it not "labled" for that by the mfg.

Totally much better. I love the pos interview guy. I think his name is Kirk. He is really good. Probably my favorite. I use them just because of him. And they are diabetic friendly.

Totally much better. I love the pos interview guy. I think his name is Kirk. He is really good. Probably my favorite. I use them just because of him. And they are diabetic friendly.

I agree. I have seen some folks on here complain about Kirk and I don't get it. He is super friendly and quick.

Back