UHL May Be Getting Their Act Together

I would think Trental falls in that category even if it had been taken for circulatory problems. Been taking for almost 5 years. But in the long run, they were willing to hear out the appeal and underwrite based on the information provided.

Do you use them very much?

Not really. (20 characters)

Kirk can party.. Bounced around a couple titty bars with dude.. don't let that slow southern accent fool ya... he can throw down

Lol, my thoughts exactly.

I still don't get how UHL fits into the FE market. I've used them 4 times this year, all 4 times were selfish and based on commission. I could lose my contract with the and never bat an eye. They aren't competitively priced and their UW is sporadic at best.

I get that the IMO on this thread likes them, but can't see a universe in which they would be a go to company.

If you'd like to write them exclusively I GA, come on down...the water is fine. Every house and I mean EVERY house I've been into that has a UHL policy, no longer has a UHL policy.

I have not used them in a while. But They used to have a 20 year term plan that was 8 tables and could add child riders to. Also, Their ROP term with child rider worked for the plus sized single mom daughters with 4 kids that many FE clients have. Say a $75,000 base with $20,000 child rider Xs 30 years. At the end of the 20 years Mom has a $25,000+ paid up policy. By the time she reaches her parents age she has a paid up FE policy.

I have not used them in a while. But They used to have a 20 year term plan that was 8 tables and could add child riders to. Also, Their ROP term with child rider worked for the plus sized single mom daughters with 4 kids that many FE clients have. Say a $75,000 base with $20,000 child rider Xs 30 years. At the end of the 20 years Mom has a $25,000+ paid up policy. By the time she reaches her parents age she has a paid up FE policy.

Yeah because that scenario pops up at least twice a week?? Seriously though, I'm 300 f2f appointments in this year (that's a guess) and have yet to have that situation arise.

I maybe do 30 F2F a year and get it probably once or twice a month.

I believe that...you're marketing plan is vastly different than mine and the majority of FE agents.

I'm not jumping on you, just pointing out the difference. You also probably haven't sat in cat piss 3 times this month either?

I believe that...you're marketing plan is vastly different than mine and the majority of FE agents.

I'm not jumping on you, just pointing out the difference. You also probably haven't sat in cat piss 3 times this month either?

It has a pretty distinct odor. Take another moment or two before you sit down...

I know, just pointing out where I have used them. We kool.

I have not sat in cat piss three times. I did put shoes on twice this week.

That's strange because here in FL their prices are always on the low end. They are in line with Foresters, Oxford, Trans, and nearly always better than RNA.

----------
Correct me if I'm wrong and I may be but aren't the FE pricing with carriers the same from state to state? You saying uhl has different pricing in different states or that foresters or Oxford has different pricing in different states?

Latest posts

Back