• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

FE EApp with a voice signature

AIG has some very real billing issues that I have come to regret over the years. Not sure if you have experienced that as well.

I'll also add that anyone using GCU needs to perhaps rethink them as an option.

Is GCU back ? Did thought they halted all business 3-4 months ago .

Is GCU back ? Did thought they halted all business 3-4 months ago .

Don't know, don't care to be truthful. I halted business with them over a year ago. Too many red flags for a seasoned professional, and too many other options available. That writing was on the wall for me very early, so glad I paid attention.

Royal Neighbors and Liberty Bankers allows you do entire application process without a signature. So you can do the entire deal over the phone. They each have their own dedicated application team and do a good job. Both are easier than working with Aptical. Both will give instant decisions. Royal Neighbors has more liberal underwriting and pays Super Fast. Prosperity Life does all over the phone apps too, although their home office support is absolutely terrible, even worse than Americo which is hard to believe

I was about to say . The only business I ever send to prosperity is direct express and some graded and modified as they pay full comp on all products . Actually their customer by mail mot that bad but on the phone atrocious

RNA is terribly over priced.

Not even in the ballpark price wise.

Shame. They used to be such a good company.

They just decided to leave the FE market.

They even had yet another rate increase recently.

Their whole book now has to be only TIA clients.

RNA is terribly over priced.

Not even in the ballpark price wise.

Shame. They used to be such a good company.

They just decided to leave the FE market.

They even had yet another rate increase recently.

Their whole book now has to be only TIA clients.

Rna $10 k age 70 neck and neck with kskj on insulin and neuropathy as kskj is standard . Plus I know right then if approved and I make 30% more comp . Yes their super overpriced at the younger ages . But 67 and older with heavy health issues for level their good . I can count on 1 hand how many policys I’ve been notified were replaced in last 7 yrs . I work hard on forming a bond .My friend writes a lot of kskj . One nice thing Kskj does is notify you that day if a client calls and removes the bank draft or somebody cancels . It’s another agent 98% of the time .Jd I’m just like you . I replace everything in sight if it’s beneficial to the client .

Rna $10 k age 70 neck and neck with kskj on insulin and neuropathy as kskj is standard . Plus I know right then if approved and I make 30% more comp . Yes their super overpriced at the younger ages . But 67 and older with heavy health issues for level their good . I can count on 1 hand how many policys I’ve been notified were replaced in last 7 yrs . I work hard on forming a bond .My friend writes a lot of kskj . One nice thing Kskj does is notify you that day if a client calls and removes the bank draft or somebody cancels . It’s another agent 98% of the time .Jd I’m just like you . I replace everything in sight if it’s beneficial to the client .

With the KSKJ eApp I know on the spot too. And their eApp takes less than 5 minutes start ti finish.

With the KSKJ eApp I know on the spot too. And their eApp takes less than 5 minutes start ti finish.

My friend never told me that . He does a lot of business with them . Is the eapp only for certain agents ?

Back