FE EApp with a voice signature

Oh ok,I thought they were in Indiana?

Their 1st day coverage takes insulin,seizures,Hep C…..

Their contracts are very low.

With the costs of lead cards I’m not taking any new level contracts under 120%

I didn’t write much GI until I started ordering cards. I’m getting my cost out of that lead card and writing a policy regardless.

What does mofo or PM give you when you walk away and refer it to them ?

Are you on DD with them ? Do they send you a thank you letter?

Do you ask questions just to argue the answers?

I don't know what being DD with them means so I guess I'm not.

SoN may be in Indiana? I haven't gotten leads in Indiana since I've been on RGI which is about 7 years now.

Mofo and PM don't give me anything except peace of mind. You know, "do the right thing because it's the right thing to do"?

I don't care what your contracts are nor have I asked. I don't care if you write GI. Nor have asked that either.

If it bothers you that I don't write GI then that's on you.

Lead costs are just a cost. I was paying more for MP leads 16 years ago than I pay for FE leads now. Didn't cry about it then. Don't cry about it now.

No I don’t.

DD….direct deposit.

Do the right thing…….you steal that from Todd ?

He’d get a kick out of that.

Doesn’t bother me what you or anyone else does here.

Not crying about lead cost just saying . They sent the card in and I’m trying to get ROI when I’m there,not running a non profit.

No I don’t.

DD….direct deposit.

Do the right thing…….you steal that from Todd ?

He’d get a kick out of that.

Doesn’t bother me what you or anyone else does here.

Not crying about lead cost just saying . They sent the card in and I’m trying to get ROI when I’m there,not running a non profit.

I didn't steal it from anyone. You are always saying that shit and then ask me why I do the right thing.

You do ask questions and then argue the answers. Nor did I say you were crying about the lead costs. I said I wasn't.

I didn't steal it from anyone. You are always saying that shit and then ask me why I do the right thing.

You do ask questions and then argue the answers. Nor did I say you were crying about the lead costs. I said I wasn't.

Ok.

You’re right.

Hope you’re having a good day.

No wonder I haven't heard of Trinity and Family Benefit life. they don't even have an AM Best Rating... They haven't been in business very long. Not a good sign

Trinity Life Review - Insurance and Estates
https://www.insuranceandestates.com › trinity-life-review

Aug 3, 2020 — As a young, small life insurance company, Trinity Life is not currently rated by any of the leading financial rating services.

I have been told by agents who know this business inside and out that when there is aggressive underwriting,low premiums,and low contract levels,it’s not a good mix for the company or the agent.

Been tempted to get a contract with them but have second thoughts.

No wonder I haven't heard of Trinity and Family Benefit life. they don't even have an AM Best Rating... They haven't been in business very long. Not a good sign

Trinity Life Review - Insurance and Estates
https://www.insuranceandestates.com › trinity-life-review

Aug 3, 2020 — As a young, small life insurance company, Trinity Life is not currently rated by any of the leading financial rating services.

There was a time when I thought ratings were important. Even when I knew the clients don’t care. I had made it important.

I’ve learned better. I actually like a company that won’t pay for a rating.

Just like us, we can pay BBB hush money and they will talk good for us even if we’re not.

Or we can pay MDRT to put alphabets on our card and rub shoulders with agents that think that shit is important.

I’ve witnessed good FE companies bastardize their FE product in the name of a rating.

Bottom line, you would be hard pressed to find a better FE company for your prospects than Trinity/FBL.

And if you don’t write them there or with another well priced company then the next agent will.

And no rating will help you keep them.

Looking around on Google I notice most of the IMO’s are pimping:

Trans
Am Am
Moo
Prosperity
RNA
LBL
Americo
UHL
Foresters
Assurant/Am Memorial
Baltimore Life
SNL
Cincinnati Life

Far fewer offer Trinity/FBL and even fewer offer KSKJ

How come ?

Looking around on Google I notice most of the IMO’s are pimping:

Trans
Am Am
Moo
Prosperity
RNA
LBL
Americo
UHL
Foresters
Assurant/Am Memorial
Baltimore Life
SNL
Cincinnati Life

Far fewer offer Trinity/FBL and even fewer offer KSKJ

How come ?

KSKJ doesn’t use the IMO system.

Trinity/FBL doesn’t pay the IMO’s as much as the ones listed.

That’s “how come”!

Back